Saturday, July 9, 2011

It was all for my Good...

I cried out to God in disdain, when my dreams were shattered
and my wishes weren't fulfilled
I questioned God's intention... His grand plans...
I never understood why God would let me feel such pain...
Why would He sit by
And let me cry again and again,
I could not comprehend His ways
Why was I to be in such torturous pain every day,
Tears flowing every night and yet
Why would He ignore my pleas...
I cried, God remained silent (so I thought)
I thought He had turned away His eyes,
as if He had forsaken me
but no...

Then I heard His answer "I have always been with you...
in your dark times and in your good,
My son, I always had a perfect plan for you
and she never was a part of it
So do not be grieved..."

And as days passed on, the clouds before my eyes started drifting away,
The haze cleared, the tumult died down and the limpid truth unfolded...
I finally realised that I wouldn't have been as happy as I am today, had my wish been granted...
God had actually saved me for life!
Now I realise God You are truly there,
You love me utterly and You really do care for me...
When God answers us with a 'NO', His 'NO' is not a 'REJECTION', but a 'REDIRECTION' to the best deserved answer...

Sometimes God upsets our plans,
to set up His own plans...
but God's plans are always perfect and infallible

What I was craving for was so very ephemeral...
It would have been a fatal mistake had my wish been granted
and I would have cried all my life...
I wasn't able to foresee that... but He was :))
When we start trusting His plans, we won't ever have to worry,
I trusted Him
And He granted me perpetual happiness...

He held my hand and I held onto His,
And now I am at peace :))
Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Good Day Every Day Blogger Template by Dzignine