Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Will Paint It My Way...

A palette of colours,
A freshly-dipped paintbrush,
and a virgin white canvas...
My picture I will paint...

Yearning for a rainbow world,
My imagination is my canvas,
And emotions are my colours,
I will paint my world the way I want it to be,
forever gleaming and glistening...

If the bristles of my brush become worn and frayed,
I will dip my fingers into the multitude of colours
and will keep spreading colors unrestrained...
a medley of blue and cream and lush green,
yellow and crimson and also pink.
My palette will never be empty...

A new set of dreams to achieve,
My exuberance be my fuel...
My wings I have unfurled,
and now I will remain skybound...
I will paint it my way
And will create my own gallery.

5 comments:

  1. hmm...nice poetry..
    paint ur life with ur dreams..
    make ur own gallery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many many Congratulations Bhai on yor promotion (:-)
    Bhagwan kare tu ese hi aur tarakee karta rahe,
    Jitne logon ki madat ki hai, sabke duayein aur pyar humesha tere saath rahenge.

    May Yu keep on achieving a whole lot more (:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice poem...really motivates you to do things even if circumstances don't favour you!!!

    but heard u after a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Varsha :) thanks a ton for ur wishes :))

    Thanks Pranab :) yeah, it's been almost 2 months that i wrote something... had got quite busy, just couldn't take out time to write anything here

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © 2010 Good Day Every Day Blogger Template by Dzignine